Monday, April 20, 2009

Walt Disney World's Wishes Fireworks Videos

In my opinion, there is no more beautiful fireworks show than the Wishes fireworks in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World. I've seen them a dozen or more times over the years, though several of those times were glimpses through the open portions of Tomorrowland Transit Authority, or while on Big Thunder Mountain, or while trapped in the middle of Fantasyland from the crowds while attempting to get to Snow White's Scary Adventures.

If I had my druthers, I'd get to plop right down and watch Wishes from start to finish every chance I got, but my husband isn't a fireworks fan.

There are 3 versions of Wishes, the regular Wishes fireworks, the Christmas Holiday Wishes fireworks, and Hallowishes Halloween Wishes fireworks. I include all three versions here, plus the Magic Kingdom's New Years Eve Fireworks.

Magic Kingdom's Wishes Fireworks Video:



Contrary to popular belief, Main St. USA is not the best place to watch Wishes. In my opinion, the bridge to Tomorrowland, the seating area at Tomorrowland Noodle Station, and the path leading from Tomorrowland Noodle Station to Main Street USA are the best Wishes viewing places, though I've heard it argued that the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad area is better. Fantasyland is, in fact, the worst viewing area for Wishes, as the fireworks are shot off from an area in Fantasyland, and an area in Mickey's Toon Town- meaning that while you're surrounded by the fireworks, you can't see them all at once, and have to look straight up to see them at all, which will strain your neck. It's also horrendously crowded.

Magic Kingdom's Christmas Holiday Wishes Fireworks:



Walt Disney World's Hallowishes Halloween Wishes Fireworks:




Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom New Years Eve Fireworks:



If you enjoyed these Wishes fireworks videos, please check out the rest of Walt Disney World Videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment