Monday, April 13, 2009

Original Snow White's Scary Adventures Ride Through Videos

I asked my husband what videos to search for today, and he said the original Snow White's Scary Adventures ride through videos. I said "original!", he said "yes".

You see, Snow White's Scary Adventures is one of our favorite rides at Walt Disney World, but he was blessed enough (or cursed enough) to ride the attraction back in its original form. Apparently, the wicked witch appeared A LOT throughout the original ride. Also, apparently, it terrified small children, so they removed a lot of the queen/witch from Snow White's Scary Adventures.

So, I was pleasantly surprised when I actually found original Snow White's Scary Adventures videos. So, here are the originals, and the modern versions for your comparison.

Original Snow White's Scary Adventures Video:




Original Snow White's Scary Adventures Backwards Video:



Modern Snow White's Scary Adventures Video:



Disneyland's Snow White's Scary Adventures Video:



If you enjoyed these Snow White's Scary Adventures videos, please check out the rest of my Walt Disney World video posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment