Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cinderella at Walt Disney World Videos

I noticed a few hits on the Cinderella's Castle post from people searching for Cinderella at Walt Disney World videos, so I thought I'd put together a more appropriate post to the query.

It's not easy to find videos of Cinderella not interacting with kids, since, well, that's what she does. I did, however, find a few videos of Cinderella at Walt Disney World alone in front of the camera, or on stage.

Cinderella With Kid Video:



In this Cinderella video at Walt Disney World in Cinderella's Castle at Cinderella's Table (say that 10 times fast) you get several Disney Princesses for the price of one! There were a few other similar videos, but this one caught the best Princess interaction, in my opinion.

Cinderella at Walt Disney World Video:



I just love Cinderella's robotic skirt. Seriously! It swishes on its own! I want one now....

Cinderellabration Video:




This is the Cinderellabration at Walt Disney World in Florida. The sound track of the video seems a bit off, but it's close enough to not be annoying.

Be Cinderella:



This is unbelievably awesome. A former Walt Disney World Cinderella shows you step by step how to apply regular make up to look like an authentic Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Cinderella.

If you enjoyed these Cinderella at Walt Disney World videos, please check out the rest of my Walt Disney World video posts, or click here for Cinderella's Evil Step Sisters at Walt Disney World videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment