Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cinderella's Evil Step Sisters Anastasia & Drizella Tremain Videos

Whilst searching for Cinderella videos, I came across a bunch of awesome Anastasia & Drizella videos. They were too awesome (and too numerous) to pass up. I've long been a fan of Disney Villains, and as a child, volunteered to play the Evil Step-Sisters when my friends and I would put on "plays". In fact, I have a Lucifer plushy from Walt Disney World!

So, I hope you enjoy these Cinderella's Evil Step Sisters videos. I sure did.

Anastasia & Drizella at 1900 Park Fare:








Oh sing sweet Nightingale, sing sweeet Nightingale....I ask you, does it get any better than this? I'm not overly impressed with Evil Step Mother, but both Anastasia and Drizella are awesome!

Cinderella's Evil Step Sisters Meet & Greet:





Does Drizella have the best sneer in the world, or what? An exact match to the movie, but inviting enough to not scare the kids. Love her! Loved her when I saw her outside Cinderella's Castle a few years ago, too.

Best Evil Step Sisters Video Evar:



Seriously? I love this one. Too funny! Maybe not perfectly in character, but close, and absolutely hilarious.

If you enjoyed these videos of Cinderella's Evil Step Sisters, Anastasia and Drizella Tremain, as I did, please check out the rest of my Walt Disney World videos posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment