Monday, April 13, 2009

Epcot's Illuminations Video

It's not hard to find videos of Epcot's Illuminations. What's difficult is to find Epcot's Illuminations videos all in one piece, rather than divided into 2 or 3 parts and videos, or edited to have just the "best" parts in it. Granted, I think the globe part is boring visually, too. But the music is still excellent!

So, I found a few different Epcot Illuminations videos that were all in one piece. Unfortunately, one was in HD (I know, that sounds weird to say unfortunately, but they're so wide that they stretch out my page and make it look all wonky), one cut off hard at the end before the show was technically finished, and several were of lesser quality or at bad angles.

So, here's the best non-HD Epcot Illuminations video that I could find.

Epcot Illuminations Video:




If you enjoyed this Epcot Illuminations video, check out the rest of my site for more Walt Disney World videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment