Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SpectroMagic Parade Videos

I know that I said yesterday that Animal Kingdom's Jammin Jungle Parade was my all time favorite of the Walt Disney World parades, but the Magic Kingdom's nighttime parade SpectroMagic is the most awe-inspiring. The thousands of sparkling lights is absolutely stunning, and the SpectroMagic music made me cry even before I saw the parade for the first time.

I dug up a few videos of Spectromagic, because with how visually stunning the parade is in person, it's impossible to capture that with a camera. So I have to give you several different videos of the SpectroMagic parade to give you the best overall idea of it.

SpectroMagic Parade Videos in HD:





Magic Kingdom's SpectroMagic Videos:





Magic Kingdom's Night Time Parade, SpectroMagic Video:



If you enjoyed these SpectroMagic parade videos, please check out the rest of Walt Disney World Videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment