Friday, April 10, 2009

Coronado Springs Videos

I found some Coronado Springs videos to show you. My husband and I stayed here a few years ago and absolutely loved it.

The Lago Dorado is one of the most beautiful naturescapes in the Walt Disney World resort area, and even though the videos don't do it justice, you can get a sense of the size of it. Seriously, the Lago Dorado in Coronado Springs is over 1 mile around.

Coronado Springs Video:




This is a pretty good video of Coronado Springs, but it doesn't match the title. They call it a detailed tour of Coronado Springs, but, having stayed there, it's more of a glossing over than a detailed tour, in my opinion.

Coronado Springs Video Pt 2:




I like this Coronado Springs video. It shows more of the spirit of the resort than the first video does, but it also gives you access to more details than the first Coronado Springs video did. I personally think that if you watch both, it'll give you a pretty good idea of what the resort is like.

Coronado Springs Standard Room Video:




This is a video of the standard rooms at Coronado Springs. The decor is a little different in each of the resorts 3 themed areas- the Ranchos, the Casitas, and... Uh, I've forgotten what the third is. We stayed in the Ranchos and want to stay in the Casitas. The other one just kind of got bypassed by us.

Coronado Springs Family Suite Video:




Would you look at this? These room are HUGE. I've stayed in a rock-star favorite hotel suite in Nashville before, and it has nothing on Disney if this Coronado Springs video is to be believed. And, it's a video, so what's not to be believed?

If you enjoyed these Coronado Springs videos, please check out the rest of my Walt Disney World video posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment