Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Animal Kingdom Jammin Jungle Parade Video

In my opinion, Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade at the Animal Kingdom is the absolute best parade at Walt Disney World. It has the best music- you can't help but dance along and sing along (and then sing it all the way home from vacation...), "and bark and growl and screetch and roar!". The puppets are incredible, and I love that some of the floats are pedal powered.

In fact, I have often sought out Jammin Jungle Parade videos just to satiate my thirst to hear the parade song since I don't have it on disc, and you can't force all of the Disney World internet radio stations to play whatever you want to hear when you want to hear it.

So for your viewing pleasure, I present

Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade Video:




And if you've never had an opportunity to see the Christmas version, here's

Mickey's Jammin Jingle Jungle Parade Video:





If you enjoyed this video of Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade at Walt Disney World and Animal Kingdom's Jingle Jungle Parade, please check out the rest of Walt Disney World Videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment